Excerpt From the CA GOP newsletter for April 6, 2021
Recall Campaign Update
- #RecallGavinNewsom organizers announced 2,116,853 signatures had been submitted.
- 1.4 million (1,454,710) signatures have been processed by the counties, with 1.1 million (1,188,073) signatures shown to be valid so far (81.67% validity rate).
- Of the 600k (662,143) remaining signatures to process, Recall organizers only need 46% (307,636) of those to be valid for the Recall to reach the threshold (1,495,709) to trigger an election.
- In short, this Recall election is on track to qualify, giving California voters their chance to end the failed Governorship of Gavin Newsom in 2021.
- The California Republican Party has now crossed the 56,000-volunteer mark (56,242). That is a 33% jump from the day after Election Day 2020.
Endorsed Candidates & CAGOP In the News:
Make sure to follow CAGOP on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to see the most up to date information, including profiles of endorsed candidates for 2020, and highlights of the news coverage for the California Republican Comeback!
Do you like this post?